If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
GEMS is an acronym of our owner’s initials. She has expertise in Information, Communications & Technology: digital marketing, graphic design, logo design, website design and development, and Microsoft Office 365.
Working in many industries since 1979. Read her full Curriculum Vitae on her LinkedIn Profile.
GEMS started her working life in 1979. GEMS worked in many industries including: Rosser & Russell (Mechanical Engineering) Limited, SPL International Limited (Software House), First National Bank of Boston (American Bank & Financial Institution), The Prince’s Trust (Charity), The Portobello Trust & Business Centre (Charity), The NHS, Bradman Management Services (Property Developers), Dawes Road Hub (Business Centre), SOBUS (Charity) and Surrey County Council.
GEMS worked as a Keyboard Lecturer in 1991 and as an Information, Communications & Technology Lecturer/Tutor in 2003. In this role, GEMS set up the ICT suite by herself, and taught Information, Communications & Technology at a Communal Young People’s Home; whose residents were young people aged 14-19 years old and had Special Educational Needs (‘SENs’).
In September 2003 to July 2004, GEMS studied for and was awarded a City & Guilds certificate in Teaching Adult Learners – Teaching Practice Stage One.
- BEC – General Certificate in Business & Finance.
- BTEC – Professional Development Certificate in Management Studies.
- LBH&F – PC Support & Troubleshooting.
- Microsoft – Administering Windows NT.
- Microsoft – Core Technologies – Supporting Windows NT.
- City & Guilds – Certificate in Teaching Adult Learners.
- Mindleaders – Certificate of Mastery in Communicating in the World of Social Media: Types of Social Media, Understanding Social Media, Social Media in the Workplace, Home Business – Managing your Business.
- Pearson BTEC – Understanding Enterprise & Entrepreneurship.
- Microsoft Office 365® Specialist Certificate for Office Outlook® 2016.
- Intuit QuickBooks – Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Digital Marketing Diploma.