GEMS is a certified Microsoft Office® Specialist (MOS), and has over 30 years’ experience with (‘ICT’).
Having passed the exam requirements for MOS, she is a distinguished achiever who can demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We offer Microsoft Office® 365 training courses and technical support.
Work from anywhere and have your documents on hand, learning to use Microsoft Office® 365 effectively. The most popular software in use today are:
- Microsoft Word®.
- Microsoft Excel®.
- Microsoft PowerPoint®.
- Microsoft OneDrive®.
- Microsoft Outlook®.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System®.
Computer Courses Fulham – our training sessions will raise your level of competence in Information, Communications & Technology (‘ICT’) skills. You can improve your productivity at home or work – learning to use your hardware (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet) more effectively.
- Bespoke (tailor-made) Computer Courses.
- One-to-one Computer sessions.
- Small Computer Workshops.
- Website Solution Courses.
GEMS is also a qualified Teacher of Adult Learning. Her area of specialisation is Information, Communications & Technology and Microsoft Office® 365. We provide bespoke ICT one-to-one sessions – specifically tailored to your individual needs delivered at:
- Your home or business premises.
- On your own computer and equipment.
We can deliver the:
- Microsoft Office 365 training courses:
- A tailor-made course or session to suit your individual needs, using the ECDL syllabus.
- A tailor-made group session, using the ECDL syllabus.
These sessions can include:
- Basic concepts of information technology.
- Creating and customising documents – Microsoft® Word (Word Processing).
- Creating and manipulating data – Microsoft® Excel (Spreadsheets).
- Email and contacts management – Microsoft® Outlook.
- Information and Communication (exploring the web and mastering Browsers).
- Operating Systems – Microsoft® Windows.
- Note-taking and keeping – Microsoft® OneNote.
- Presenting data visually – Microsoft® PowerPoint (Presentations).
- Using a computer and managing files.